Safety has always been our top priority at Swim Tank, and now more than ever keeping our students and their families along with our staff safe will be our number one priority.
How we are keeping our clients and staff safe
- PPE: All clients will be required to wear face masks in our facility. Children will not be required to wear them in the pool. All Swim Tank employees will be wearing face shields or face masks at all times. Beginning in May of 2021 any adult who participates in the Parent/ Child class must also wear a face mask onto the pool deck and then switch to a face shield for going in the water. We will have disposable masks for sale for $1 in each facility if you forget to bring yours
- LESS STUDENTS: We offer private lessons and small group classes in order to adhere to capacity guidelines of 50% or less
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY: Only one caregiver per family is allowed in the facility, and we encourage families to leave non swimming siblings home whenever possible
- NO SHARED EQUIPMENT: Each instructor will be assigned their own basket of equipment which will be swapped out and disinfected between every class. We will also be unable to lend out any goggles, swim caps, or towels at this time
- ARRIVE SWIM READY: We are asking that you arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to class and that your student is ready to swim. Do your best to be on time to avoid crossing over with the previous class. We ask that you do not use the locker rooms before class unless you need to use the bathroom or changing table to put swim diapers on. You must keep your belongings with you, and if you are swimming with your child there will be a designated spot on the deck for you to leave your belongings
- STAGGERED ENTRY & EXIT: Clients will be asked to wait in an alternate area when they arrive and will be called to line up at the pool door once the previous families have exited the viewing room. Students will be called into the pool area by their instructor who will walk them to their lane. Children will be dismissed from the pool area one lane at a time by their instructor so that social distance can be maintained during these times. Staff will supervise entry and exit to help maintain social distance
- QUICK EXIT: We ask that all clients spend no more than 10 minutes in the building after class. Showers are not accessible at this time
- DAILY HEALTH ASSESSMENT: Every staff member will be required to fill out a home health assessment. If they have any symptoms of Covid or exposure risk they will be asked to stay home. Additionally, we will check their temperature when they arrive at the facility. Similarly, clients are also asked to do a home assessment before coming to the facility and asked to stay home if they are experiencing any Covid symptoms or have an exposure risk.
How we are keeping our facility Safe
- INCREASED CLEANING & SANITIZING: In addition to the facility being professionally sanitized every night by Jan-Pro cleaning systems, we will have staff members cleaning and sanitizing frequently throughout the day
- FRESH AIR CIRCULATION: Fresh air flow has been increased based on guidelines from the CDC
- UV LIGHT FILTRATION: A UV light filtration system has been installed in all of our HVAC units
- HAND SANITIZER AND WIPES: Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be readily available for client use