Who who eligible to advance?
- Learn to Swim students who have earned a clownfish, swordfish, or octopus can advance to Stroke Discovery
- Stroke Discovery students who have earned an otter or seahorse can advance to Stroke Development
- Stroke Development students who have earned a seal or a stingray can advance to Stroke Clinic. Please note Seals must be 7 yrs and older to advance to Stroke Clinic
How do class advancements work?
- If your child qualifies for a higher level we will look to advance them within their current class day/time if possible but sometimes there may not be an opening available
- IF there is NOT an opening that works for your schedule you can stay in your current level. Classes are designed to challenge students to the next badge level and still make progress. The office staff will reach out to you if your child must advance to the next level
- Most advancements take place when students notify us that they are not returning and we should receive the majority of those by 3/23
- Please log onto your parent portal on Monday March 23rd to see if your child’s class title has changed to a higher level
- If your child has not been advanced you are welcome to look on change request at other classes that may have openings
- Change request day takes place on Sun March 29th and you will receive an email reminder that morning with directions
- Tip: Put an alert on your calendar now for March 29th to check your email for that email as it will be time sensitive
How do you find out your child’s most recent badge and class level?
- Log on to your parent portal
- To view each individual student’s information click “View: Students Name”
- On the student’s page click “skills” and sort by “Newest: by date attained” and look for the “Placement Badge”
- To view our child’s class level go to the dashboard or go to”View: Student” and click “Enrollment”